Premier electric wall or ceiling projection screen. Draper's Tab-Tensioning System holds the surface taut and wrinkle-free. Delivers outstanding picture quality. Projected image is framed by standard black masking borders at sides. Motor-in-roller is mounted on special vibration insulators so it operates smoothly and silently.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Available with a ceiling trim kit for ceiling recessed installation.
- 12" (30cm) black drop is standard.
- Black or white case with matching endcaps.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 14’x 14’ (427cm x 427cm) and 12’ x 16’ (366cm x 488cm), 230” (584cm) NTSC, and 230” (584cm) or 20’ (610cm) HDTV. See charts below for details.
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Plug & Play with built-in Low Voltage Controller (LP) and Plug & Play with built-in Quiet and Low Voltage Controller are now available (QLP). For more information click on the Quiet Motor link in the Related Products & Accessories section below.
- Rear projection surfaces available - contact Draper for quote.
Related Products and Accessories
Controls Available for this screen.
Accessories Available for this screen.
Sizes, Part Numbers & Prices
Click here if you prefer to see this information in table format.
|U.S. Retail Price:|
Draper manufactures custom size screens to meet your specification. Virtually any size within the maximum shown for a given model is available. Please call for pricing on special sizes.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.infograph.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009