MANUFACTURING INNOVATION SINCE 1902
What have you got to hide?
Available with printed, neutral or chroma key surfaces.
Draper Custom Backgrounds make every message exceptional. Is your brand top-of-mind with current and prospective clients? It can be with a Custom Background. Whether you want to feature your corporate logo in a step and repeat design, a full color graphic, or even compelling background video footage, Draper can create a custom background that will make your message unforgettable.
- Full color graphics!
- Fast Delivery!
- Fast and easy set up and take down! (for portable backgrounds)
- Easy storage for repeat use!
Custom In-House Printing
Draper offers in-house custom printed graphics. Our printers digitally produce high quality images with incredibly sharp detail. CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow and black) inks allow for brilliant and vibrant color reproduction throughout a wide color gamut. No off-gassing with water based latex inks which are UL ECOLOGO Certified and GREENGUARD GOLD Certified.
Backgrounds are available in the following types/options:
- Motorized Backgrounds: Draper offers a wide range of ceiling recessed or wall/ceiling mounted Custom Printed Backgrounds that can be raised or lowered with the touch of a remote or wall switch. MORE INFO
- Manual Backgrounds: Handy clutch or spring roller operation puts your Custom Printed Background where you need it while communicating and out of the way when not in use. MORE INFO
- Portable Backgrounds: If you communicate regularly on the road or at tradeshows take a Draper Custom Printed Background with you. Being mobile doesn't mean your message has to suffer and you can customize the backdrop to suit your needs. MORE INFO
- Fixed Panel Backgrounds: Our fixed panel backgrounds can be made in a variety of shapes and sizes to add impact to any opening.
- Custom Printed Graphic FlexShades: For effective signage and exceptional solar control Draper can provide custom printing on virtually any of our quality window shade products. Large graphics can even be printed across multiple shades for even greater impact. MORE INFO
- Wide Range of Fabric Options: Because everyone's needs are different Draper offers a vast array of fabric options like rich neutral colors for video conferencing, "blue screen" and "green screen" Chroma Key surfaces for video production needs or custom printed promotion or step and repeat logos to enhance your brand or message.
Custom Backgrounds can be used for:
- Press conference backdrop
- Step and repeat backdrop
- Tradeshow background
- Event backdrops
- Media backdrop
- Media back wall
- Interview Backdrop
- Press backdrop
- Photographic backdrop
- Custom backdrop
- Video background
- TV backdrop
- Video conference background
- Telepresence backdrop
- Music & concert shows
- Parties and corporate events backgrounds
- Press release photo background
- Paparazzi backdrops
- Stage backdrops
- Retail promotion backdrops
- Film Festival backgrounds
- Movie Premier backgrounds
- Red carpet backgrounds
- Sporting event background
- and much more
Available in these styles
Click the buttons for more information on each style of custom background
Custom Backgrounds Flyer
Flip Book |
Graphic File Formats
DETAILED GRAPHIC FILE INSTRUCTIONS
You can print almost anything on your custom background. Your logo, a photo or other graphic. Use the following information to supply the best file format and resolution to ensure the best results
Preferred File Formats for Graphic Art
Adobe Illustrator or EPS (Encapsulated PostScript). Illustrations should be vector-based (not simply a PhotoShop file saved as an EPS). All typography should be converted to paths (outlines).
Other Accepted Format
TIF (Tagged Image File) TIF should be flattened (no layers), CMYK color mode, at 150dpi (dots per inch).
All files should be sized exactly to the final print size. For example, if your shade's visible area is 50" x 50" in size, your graphic image size should be 50" x 50".
If the graphic is to bleed (if the image is to run all the way to the edge of the shade), add 1/2" to all sides of the image size for bleed to allow for trimming.