An exciting alternative to traditional spring roller window shades. The clutch is bi-directional, never needs adjustment, and can be mounted for either right- or left-hand operation, as preferred. Stainless steel bead chain hangs at the side of the window, rather than the center, so nothing obstructs your view. Tube/Roller diameter limit of 1-1/4". Clutch limit of 10 lbs. No railroading and no seams.
- This product can be ANSI/WCMA A100.1-202 compliant for areas where small children are present. Details here.
- Shade position infinitely adjustable
- 1-5/8" universal brackets for inside, outside or ceiling mounting are standard
- Hardware finish choices are : Clear anodized (standard), ivory, charcoal bronze, white and black.
- Window shades operate easily, and stop automatically the moment you release the chain.
- In multiple window openings, all shades can be raised or lowered to exactly the same height
- Pre-set "up" and "down" stops prevent window shade from being raised or lowered too far
- Stainless steel bead chain is standard
- This product is designed for interior use
- Optional 2-1/4" Universal Brackets available
- 1/8" x 1" Aluminum slat available at no extra charge by request
- Polyester bead chain available by request at no extra charge. Ivory, gray, black, white or brown
- Spring loaded tension device available by request
- Optional fascia or headbox with endcaps available. Fabric wrapped fascia also available, contact Draper for details.
- Clutches available in white (standard) or black