Draper has 4 projection screens available with curved frames.
- Clarion and Onyx projection screens featuring Vel-Tex covered extruded aluminum frames
- Lace & Grommet with curved frame
- VersaRoll Rear Projection Screen
Curved projection screens offer several key advantages over flat projection screens. A curved screen helps offset pincushion distortion from a horizontal expansion lens, and also wraps the image around your periphery more than a flat screen for greater engagement with your projected image. In addition, the curved image is subject to less ambient reflected light from your room, while your projector’s light is more accurately reflected by the perfectly smooth viewing surface for an ideal picture.
The curve is defined by its radius in feet. Draper’s curved screens are available with a standard radius of 40’ (1219cm). Custom radii are available—call Draper for consultation.
- Curved Onyx is available in sizes up to 19’ (579cm) wide.
- Curved Clarion is available in sizes up to 13’ (396cm) wide.
- Lace & Grommet is available up to 10' (305cm) wide
- VersaRoll is available up to 30' (914cm) wide
- Custom sizes are available—contact Draper for details.
- All standard curved screens include a set of mounting brackets: two brackets to attach the center of the curve to the wall at the top and bottom, and two extension brackets to attach the sides.
- For custom curves and special applications, floor or ceiling brackets may be needed. Call Draper for consultation or custom mounting requirements.
This product is available in many configurations, please contact Draper for pricing and ordering assistance.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.autodesk.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009