Draper’s Home Theatre Stage Curtain is a pair of traverse style (center opening) motorized curtains on a track that open to reveal your Draper projection screen when it’s time for the show. Not only does the Home Theatre Stage Curtain conceal your screen when not in use, it is able to mask your projection screen to a narrower format at the touch of a button. Curtains are made of the highest quality 16oz. flame-retardant cotton velour, as used in commercial movie theatres.
Available in Black, Grey, Blue, Brandy, and Cherry colors. Each curtain include these components: curtain panels, drapery track, drapery track components, ceiling mounting brackets, 110V motor, IR remote control transmitter and receiver. 110V motor can accept dry contact closure or infrared signals.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.infograph.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009