The Access XL/Series V combines the benefits of the Access/Series V with a size range suitable for larger rooms. Motorized ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned front projection screen. Sleek white extruded aluminum case installs above ceiling. Trim flange finishes the ceiling opening. Tab-tensioned viewing surface and roller can be installed at the same time or can be added without tools at a later time.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Motor-in-roller operation.
- 12" (30cm) extra drop is standard.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 18’ x 18’ (549cm x 549cm) and 270" (686cm) NTSC.
- US Patent Nos. 6,137,629; 6,421,175; 6,532,109; 6,816,308; 7,559,707
Related Products and Accessories
Controls Available for this screen.
Sizes, Part Numbers & Prices
Click here if you prefer to see this information in table format.
|U.S. Retail Price:|
Draper manufactures custom size screens to meet your specification. Virtually any size within the maximum shown for a given model is available. Please call for pricing on special sizes.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.autodesk.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009