Paragon Series V heavy-duty electric projection screen is a large tab-tensioned screen ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls. It features a white extruded aluminum case and operates on a 6" steel roller powered by an extremely strong tubular motor-in-roller. Other surfaces may be available depending on size. Contact Draper for details.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Plenum rated case (UL approved "Suitable for Use in Environmental Air Space")
- Includes one 110-120v 3-position switch.
- Case Dimensions: 13-1/4"H x 12"D.
- Black Borders: Image area framed with black on all four sides. 12" black drop at top of viewing surface (standard).
- Screen sizes up to 24' wide.
- US Patent No. 6,873,461
Related Products and Accessories
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
Retail Pricing and Part Number TableSelect one of the following surface materials to see part numbers and pricing.
Unit Of Measure
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
Retail pricing and part number tables are available only on devices with larger viewing screens, like tablets, laptops and desktop computers (make sure your browser is maximized). Small browsers like those on phones are not large enough for these tables to appear. If you are on a tablet or larger device and still see this message please let us know by filling out the feedback form on this page.