Paragon Series V heavy-duty electric projection screen is a large tab-tensioned screen ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls. It features a white extruded aluminum case and operates on a 6" (152mm) steel roller powered by an extremely strong tubular motor-in-roller. Other surfaces may be available depending on size. Contact Draper for details.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Plenum rated case (UL approved "Suitable for Use in Environmental Air Space")
- Includes one 110-120v 3-position switch.
- Case Dimensions: 13-1/4"H x 12"D (34cm H x 30cm D).
- Black Borders: Image area framed with black on all four sides. 12" (30cm) black drop at top of viewing surface (standard).
- Screen sizes up to 24’ (732cm) wide.
- US Patent No. 6,873,461
Related Products and Accessories
Sizes, Part Numbers & Prices
Click here if you prefer to see this information in table format.
|U.S. Retail Price:|
Draper manufactures custom size screens to meet your specification. Virtually any size within the maximum shown for a given model is available. Please call for pricing on special sizes.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.infograph.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009