Truss-Style Cinefold. Large folding portable screen, with extra rigid truss-style frame. Frames and legs constructed of parallel sections of 1" (25mm) square silver powder coated tubing, arc welded to form a 6" (152mm) wide truss. Special frame stiffener is attached at every horizontal hinge.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- New scratch-resistant finish in silver powder coat. Black powder coat finish is also available.
- Assembly is quick and easy with handy cranks.
- Includes truss frame and legs, snap-on-surface with protective soft case (case dimensions are 13" x 20 5/8" x 84 1/8" (33cm x 52cm x 214cm)), heavy-duty leg stabilizers and frame stiffeners.
- Formats and sizes available are listed in charts below and depend on surface selected.
- Includes rugged, molded polyethylene carrying cases with wheels.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Related Products and Accessories
Sizes, Part Numbers & Prices
Click here if you prefer to see this information in table format.
|U.S. Retail Price:|
Draper manufactures custom size screens to meet your specification. Virtually any size within the maximum shown for a given model is available. Please call for pricing on special sizes.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.autodesk.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009