The Onyx permanently tensioned projection screen provides a beautifully framed image, and assembles in about 10 minutes. Front or rear projection. The 4" (102mm) wide beveled, extruded aluminum frame interconnects on site.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Matt White XT1000V
- Grey XH600V
- Pure White XT1300V
- Pearl White CH1900V
- ReAct MS1000V
- CineFlex CH1200V
- CineFlex White XT600V
- CineFlex MH800V
- High Performance XS850E
- ClearSound NanoPerf XT800V
- ClearSound White Weave XT900E
- ClearSound Grey Weave XH600E
- TecVision XT1300X White
- TecVision XT1600X White
- TecVision XT1800X White
- TecVision XH900X Grey
- TecVision MS1000X Grey
- There are no snaps! Uniform tension is applied to the entire surface area, so the surface is perfectly flat.
- Unique fabric retention system enables you to adjust the surface tension up to 1-1/2" (38mm), both vertically and horizontally in increments of approximately 3/8" (10mm) in just seconds, without tools!
- Frame finish: Black aluminum is standard. Add optional velvety black textile, Vel-Tex, to eliminate reflections.
- Available in a variety of sizes depending on the surface. See the chart below for sizes and fabric options.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- The Onyx is now available with a Curved Frame.
- US Patent No. 6,785,047; 7,113,332; 7,369,310; 7,808,702; Patent Pending
Related Products and Accessories
Sizes, Part Numbers & Prices
Click here if you prefer to see this information in table format.
|U.S. Retail Price:|
Draper manufactures custom size screens to meet your specification. Virtually any size within the maximum shown for a given model is available. Please call for pricing on special sizes.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.autodesk.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009