The Onyx permanently tensioned projection screen provides a beautifully framed image, and assembles in about 10 minutes. Front or rear projection. The 4" wide beveled, extruded aluminum frame interconnects on site.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- There are no snaps! Uniform tension is applied to the entire surface area, so the surface is perfectly flat.
- Unique fabric retention system enables you to adjust the surface tension up to 1-1/2", both vertically and horizontally in increments of approximately 3/8" in just seconds, without tools!
- Frame finish: Black aluminum is standard. Add optional velvety black textile, Vel-Tex, to eliminate reflections.
- Available in a variety of sizes depending on the surface. See the chart below for sizes and fabric options.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- The Onyx is now available with a Curved Frame.
- US Patent No. 6,785,047; 7,113,332; 7,369,310; 7,808,702; Patent Pending
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
Retail Pricing and Part Number TableSelect one of the following surface materials to see part numbers and pricing.
Unit Of Measure
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
Retail pricing and part number tables are available only on devices with larger viewing screens, like tablets, laptops and desktop computers (make sure your browser is maximized). Small browsers like those on phones are not large enough for these tables to appear. If you are on a tablet or larger device and still see this message please let us know by filling out the feedback form on this page.