The Diplomat tripod projection screen combines simplicity of design, rugged components, and careful workmanship. Exclusive Bell Leg Lock protects the sturdy gabled aluminum legs during storage and transportation. Eliminates all risk of bent or broken legs. Releases easily for setup.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Black case with matching endcaps.
- Black PVC-backed 600-denier polyester zippered carrying case is optionally available.
- See sizes available based on screen surface in chart below.
- Built-in keystone eliminator extends 18" (46cm). Hidden when not in use.
- Optional skirts to dress-up your presentation.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Sizes, Part Numbers & Prices
Click here if you prefer to see this information in table format.
|U.S. Retail Price:|
Draper manufactures custom size screens to meet your specification. Virtually any size within the maximum shown for a given model is available. Please call for pricing on special sizes.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.infograph.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009