Paragon heavy-duty electric projection screen. Ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls. Choose the Paragon for any setting where a very large screen is required. Motor is installed on special vibration insulators inside a 6" (152mm) diameter steel roller. Operation is smooth, quiet, and reliable. Case is made of white extruded aluminum and can be suspended anywhere, with controls wherever they’re needed. Paragon/Series E—Motorized screen is available in sizes through 28' (853cm) wide.
Wall-Mounting Brackets—Two brackets with hardware for attachment to case.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 21’ x 28’ (640cm x 853cm), or 24’ x 24’ (732cm x 732cm) and 35’ (1067cm) NTSC
- With control options, it can be operated from any remote location.
- Available in HDTV, NTSC and 16:10 format.
- Custom sizes available.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- US Patent No. 6,873,461
Related Products and Accessories
Controls Available for this screen.
Sizes, Part Numbers & Prices
Click here if you prefer to see this information in table format.
|U.S. Retail Price:|
Draper manufactures custom size screens to meet your specification. Virtually any size within the maximum shown for a given model is available. Please call for pricing on special sizes.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.autodesk.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009