The Baronet offers an excellent, lower-cost alternative to hardwired motorized screens. No electrician is required with the Baronet. Just install the motorized screen and plug it in. It’s that simple. Its 10' power cord plugs into the nearest wall outlet.
Attractive case fits in most spaces and houses the screen with a quiet, trouble-free motor-in-roller.
Endcaps form universal mounting brackets making installation easy whether it is mounted on a wall, suspended or recessed above the ceiling. Both brackets extend 1/2" above the case.
The Baronet’s pentagonal-shaped steel case has a scratch-resistant white polyester finish.
Viewing surfaces available with this model are:
- Now available in 16:10 and 15:9 laptop presentation formats
- Low cost electric screen.
- Screen with 3m power cord and in-line switch. 110V or 220V motor available.
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 244cm x 244cm or 96" x 96"
- Custom sizes available.
- These projection screens warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Sizes, Part Numbers & Prices
Click here if you prefer to see this information in table format.
|U.S. Retail Price:|
Draper manufactures custom size screens to meet your specification. Virtually any size within the maximum shown for a given model is available. Please call for pricing on special sizes.
We manually test and inspect each screen for quality and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.infograph.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009