The Video Conferencing Camera Lift - Credenza conceals your camera in a credenza, cabinet, or table and raises it quickly and quietly into position when it’s time for a conference to begin. When concealed your video conferencing camera is protected and out of the way. The product features 12” (30 cm) vertical travel and a tiny footprint. It is easy to install in virtually any conference room furnishing.
- Comes in two interior sizes to accommodate almost any video conferencing camera (weight limit 150 lbs. (68kg)).
- 11" W x 10" H x 9-1/2" D (279mm W x 254mm H x 241mm D)
- 14" W x 10" H x 11" D (356mm W x 254mm H x 279mm H)
- Weight limit 150 lbs. (68kg)
- This is a custom product that can be manufactured to meet your specific needs.
- Includes single station wall switch, other control options available.
Draper has qualified as an InfoComm International Emerald AudioVisual Solutions Provider (AVSP). This designation recognizes that a percentage of the company's sales, customer service and technical staff have achieved and maintained individual InfoComm Certification and have completed relevant coursework from the InfoComm Academy.
The company-level AVSP recognition program is the only such program available for the commercial audiovisual industry. The Emerald AVSP designation means that Draper has agreed to comply with 10 Standards of Excellence developed in collaboration with industry experts to emphasize the best practices of audiovisual businesses.
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.autodesk.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009