Now CE approved. Draper's Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service. This projector lift offers three positions: store, show and service. The Scissor Lift stabilizes projector both laterally and front—to—back with 3 sets of scissors.
Two series of lifts are available that vary in extension length to service position. SL Series & SLX Series. SLX Series range with sizes at 10', 14', 17', 21', 24', and 28'. 350 lbs. lifting capacity.
Please see submittal sheet to determine the maximum projector size for each specific closure panel. See below for link to SL Series informtion.
- Factory Installed Cables: Draper will factory install cables for RGBHV with BNC or 15pin HD connectors, S-Video, Composite and Component Video with BNC or RCA connectors, Serial Communication for projector control with DB9 connectors, CAT 5e, CAT 6, and HDMI. This option is available on the LCD lift, Micro Projector Lift, and Scissor Lifts. This option save installation time in the field since installer does not have to attach cables to the lift. Cable Flyer
- Can be independently operated using Draper's motorized lift controls. The SLX includes low voltage control for easy interface with secondary systems.
- Easily adjust projector's center of gravity for perfect alignment and leveling of lift
- SLX model has lifting capacity of 350 lbs.
- CE Approved
- U.S. Patent No. D395,909
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Draper has qualified as an InfoComm International Emerald AudioVisual Solutions Provider (AVSP). This designation recognizes that a percentage of the company's sales, customer service and technical staff have achieved and maintained individual InfoComm Certification and have completed relevant coursework from the InfoComm Academy.
The company-level AVSP recognition program is the only such program available for the commercial audiovisual industry. The Emerald AVSP designation means that Draper has agreed to comply with 10 Standards of Excellence developed in collaboration with industry experts to emphasize the best practices of audiovisual businesses.
|Dimensions||Max Projector Size||Weight Capacity||Lowering Distance||Form Factor||Unit Weight|
|Scissor Lift SLX||39 1/2" x 39 1/2"||35" x 35"||350 lbs.||120" - 336"|
|Scissor Lift SLX with large closure||40 9/16" x 46 9/16"||35" x 41"||350 lbs.||120" - 336"|
|Retracted Height||Weight||Part No.|