You won’t see the projector until it orbits into place Ingenious design allows the Orbiter to fit in small ceiling cavities. It is the only lift that can be installed in an angled ceiling, or a wall, making it uniquely versatile. The lift conceals the projector and quickly rotates it into the "show" position at the touch of a switch or wireless transmitter.
The Orbiter is supplied with a universal-style bracket that allows for easy attachment of a variety of projector models. The Orbiter can also be used for videoconferencing cameras, speakers, etc.
The Orbiter can be operated by optional IR or RF remote control, standard wall switch, or integrated into your control system. The Orbiter motor is a DC–low voltage motor, 12V, which allows for easier control and wiring of the lift. Environmental Airspace Housing—Aluminum housing isolates projector from environmental airspace above ceiling.
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
|Dimensions||Max Projector Size||Weight Capacity||Lowering Distance||Form Factor||Unit Weight|
|Orbiter Model A Lift||23" x 25 9/16"||Max width 17", height varies||26 lbs.||Projector right below ceiling||54 lbs.|
|Orbiter Model B Lift||27" x 29 1/2"||Max width 20 3/4", height varies||26 lbs.||Projector right below ceiling||63 lbs.|
|Model A Lift||300350||$2917||300352||call|
|Model B Lift||300351||$2917||300353||call|
|Model A Lift (Wall Mount)||300360||$3000||300362||call|
|Model B Lift (Wall Mount)||300361||$3000||300363||call|
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.autodesk.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009