The Scissor Lift is the first and only scissor lift certified to the new UL 2442 and CSA C22.2 No. 60065-03 standards.
CE approved. Draper's Scissor Lift not only conceals your projector above the ceiling and sets it exactly where you need it for a presentation, it also brings it down to within easy reach for service. This projector lift offers three positions: store, show and service. The Scissor Lift stabilizes projector both laterally and front—to—back with 3 sets of scissors.
Two series of lifts are available that vary in extension length to service position. SL Series & SLX Series. The SL ranges from 4' - 12' (122cm - 366cm). 100 lbs. (45kg) lifting capacity.
Please see submittal sheet to determine the maximum projector size for each specific closure panel. See below for link to SLX Series information.
- Factory Installed Cables: Draper will factory install cables for RGBHV with BNC or 15pin HD connectors, S-Video, Composite and Component Video with BNC or RCA connectors, Serial Communication for projector control with DB9 connectors, CAT 5e, CAT 6, and HDMI. This option is available on the LCD lift, Micro Projector Lift, and Scissor Lifts. This option save installation time in the field since installer does not have to attach cables to the lift. Cable Flyer
- White finish is standard, black finish is optional
- Can be independently operated using Draper's motorized lift controls. The SL includes low voltage control for easy interface with secondary systems.
- Easily adjust projector's center of gravity for perfect alignment and leveling of lift
- SL Series Scissor Lifts fit in 24" x 24" (60cm x 60cm) grid ceiling
- SL model has lifting capacity of 100 lbs. (45kg)
- Certified to the new UL 2442 and CSA C22.2 No. 60065-03 standards. This lift will cut power to the projector when in stored position. Optional current sensor available.
- CE Approved
- U.S. Patent No. D395,909
- Warranted for one year against defects in materials and workmanship.
Draper has qualified as an InfoComm International Emerald AudioVisual Solutions Provider (AVSP). This designation recognizes that a percentage of the company's sales, customer service and technical staff have achieved and maintained individual InfoComm Certification and have completed relevant coursework from the InfoComm Academy.
The company-level AVSP recognition program is the only such program available for the commercial audiovisual industry. The Emerald AVSP designation means that Draper has agreed to comply with 10 Standards of Excellence developed in collaboration with industry experts to emphasize the best practices of audiovisual businesses.
|Dimensions||Max Projector Size||Weight Capacity||Lowering Distance||Form Factor||Unit Weight|
|Scissor Lift SL with SL closure||22 1/32" x 22 1/32"||18" x 18"||100 lbs.||48" - 144"||2' x 2'|
|Scissor Lift SL with B closure||30 1/4" x 30 1/4"||20" x 25"||100 lbs.||48" - 144"|
|Scissor Lift SL with E closure||30" x 40 1/2"||24 3/4" x 35"||100 lbs.||48" - 144"|
|Scissor Lift SL with U closure||35 1/8" x 35 1/8"||27" x 30"||100 lbs.||48" - 144"|
|Retracted Height||Weight||Part No.|
Our support documents are in one of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat - View using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader: http://www.adobe.com
- Microsoft Word - View using Microsoft Word, or Microsoft's free Word Viewer: http://www.microsoft.com
- Autodesk AutoCAD - A free DWG Viewer is available for download at: http://www.autodesk.com
- Google Sketchup Files - 3D modeling tool available for free download at: http://www.google.com/sketchup/download/
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2008
- Requires AutoDesk Revit 2009