Overhead Volleyball System (OVS)
Overhead Volleyball System
Click image to enlarge.
Draper’s OVS volleyball system stores at the ceiling with the net, antennas, boundary markers and pads attached.
Draper’s OVS Overhead Volleyball System is the ideal solution for facilities that need to rapidly set up for volleyball games. The OVS volleyball system stores at the ceiling with the net, antennas, boundary markers and pads attached. Just turn the key switch to lower your volleyball system from the ceiling, set the stabilization feet and you are ready for competition.
The OVS Volleyball System combines the quality found in Draper’s EZ-Fold basketball backstops with the features found across the Draper line of floor sleeve style volleyball systems. The OVS overhead superstructure attaches to the roof structure with the same high strength tube and clamps used on our backstops to insure a rigid design.
- Features 4” OD trussed vertical mast tubes that pivot on the same 1-1/4” solid steel shafts welded to the top tube and secured in our ½” thick steel adjustable hanger.
- Each vertical mast features an adjustable foot with a spherical shaped non-marking foot that protects your gym floor and insures stable posts and maximum net tension.
- System operates with a ¾ HP winch and features safety straps on each vertical mast.
- Each vertical mast includes an aluminum telescopic volleyball post that features a screw-rod style internal height adjustment mechanism.
- Net height is adjustable to all competition heights and anywhere in between.
- One post features a self-locking worm gear winch with a folding handle.
- System provided with our knotless nylon net, a pair of combination antenna/boundary markers and player protection padding.
- Optional Judges stand available to make the OVS ready for competition matches.