Draper's Fold-up Divider reliably divides one space into two with the turn of a key switch. Accordion fold-up action accomplished by passing cables through grommets in fabric as bottom tube is raised.
- Motor operated, raise or lower the divider with the turn of a key.
- The accordion fold-up action is smooth and designed for years of reliable service. Plus, it stores overhead from supporting steel structures.
- It's engineered with all welded hardware.
- Choose a Fold-Up Gym Divider made in either all solid vinyl, vinyl coated polyester mesh or a combination of mesh on the top and solid on the bottom.
- All seams are vertical and electronically welded with a 1" (25mm) full contact weld.
- Outer edge hems are triple turned with double welds.
- Total hanging weight is, on average, 1/2 pound per sq. ft. (226g per 929 sq cm)
- The stacking dimension is 2-1/2’ (76cm).
- A Fold-Up Divider can be made in virtually any size, but cannot be cutout for bleachers or doors.
- A minimum of 6" (15mm) of clearance is required between vertical edges and fixed objects, but we suggest you allow more space for walking around the ends of the divider.
- Electric winch provided with Fold-Up Gym Divider.
Videos (if available)
Draper is the first manufacturer of gymnasium equipment to receive GreenGuard Children and Schools™ Certification for gymnasium equipment. This certification means that our certified products meet the strictest off-gassing standards and contribute to a safer and healthier indoor environment for school age children.
GreenGuard Children and Schools™ Certified products include: EcoVision Wall Pads, EcoVision Class A Flame Retardant Wall Pads, Solid Vinyl Gym Divider Curtain Materials, and Mesh Vinyl Gym Divider Curtain Materials.
Draper is one of the largest Manufacturers of Gym Equipment in the U.S.
Sold only to installing dealers.